Monday, May 16, 2011

Lots of Pictures

So tomorrow ends almost two weeks on the road, not staying more then one place for a few nights. It will be nice to settle for a while, not pack and unpack every night. It has been great to see new places but totally different when you don't have a personal tour guide through all of them and family to stay with. The responsibility of everything rests on you and you can't just go look around and be carefree. I am glad we did it, it gives a great perspective on what it is like to do big trips with kids, what is realistic and what isn't, how to schedule things so you don't wear out, or wear your kids out too much. By the time we get to a hotel most nights, which has been around 4 or 5pm the last few days, I am so wiped out I just go to bed after the kids are settled. It's crasy how tiring it is to travel. Anyway, blah blah bla, sorry for all the rambling, the real point of this post is to post pictures, just wanted to add some thoughts on our trip. There is a sad lack of one's of Soren here, some I haven't loaded on yet, but for lots of these things he was in the Ergo or snoozing in the stroller. :)

First Starbucks, my mom will appreciate this the most I think. :)


Pikes Place Starbucks Mugs


Watching these guys making cheese (Making sure all the water is draining out the ends)


The boys watching them stir the cheese



T-bird outside the aquriam, excited to go see some fish!. :)


My favorite little creatures at the aquariam, they are so cute and friendly, these ottors.


At the Aquariam. I saw my first live octopus, and it was one of the most disgusting things I have even seen. Gross. So I didn't take a picture, just this one of T


Loving showing my kiddos the ocean, God is so amazing.


Soren at Cannon Beach


Theo looking at the waves


Laughing as he runs away from the waves. This was a game him and I played. This is before the fall, later that evening. :)


How T felt about being near the ocean after he fell in. (The next day)


Happily playing in the sand far from the water


More to come of the two boys at the beach, Portland, and beyond...

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Looks like a blast and so manay memories...T will be talking about this for a long time after you are home...:)

    ReplyDelete