Some fun at the mirror where Soren jumps....
T in his oversized snowsuit kicking the snow on our walk..

T's favourite thing to do with the snow... shovel


Rosy Cheeks from playing outside...
Soren happy to be back inside and be able to move, cause he certianly can't in his snowsuit....
And I just have to add that I finished this puzzel recently, shortly after the Mt. Rushmore one (I don't think I had added a picture of that one before), which was only 500, (this was 750) but I think it was easier, and I enjoyed it more...
Next up, 1000 piece one (gasp, I hope I finish it, never attempted one this big on my own.)
Anyway, it's been a mostly fun day, and last night I discovered the joy of needle felting thanks to Missy's willingness to share and teach! I think I am sold and can't wait to invest in some of my own supplies. I will put up a picture of the ball I made (with all it's imperfections) when it is done going through the wash.
Happy Wednesday!
Yay pictures. I love puzzles and my kids are starting to catch on to it too. We sit in the light and sort edge pieces together.
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew Soren. What a sweet sweet boy he is in pictures though. And Theo is quite the shoveler. You look well. miss you!
I was so glad that you came!
ReplyDeleteIt is always so worth it to go outside for us...even if it is for a few minutes:)