Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I would say this is hard to believe that he is 5 months, almost 6 now, but I know that it is no secret that time marches on, so we just try to live fully, enjoying every moment we get. And I am SOO overwhelmingly thankful for everyday, every look, every smile, every touch of these last almost 6 months with Soren and feel so blessed to get to be these boys mama!


So freezing cold temps mean for long days inside for us anyway. I am not one of those brave mothers who ventures out, rain, hail, sleet or snow. :) Pretty much it hits -10 C and I hibernate. :) I don't think T is getting enough energy out though because I am currently listening to him playing in his room behind the door while he is supposed to be sleeping, and he thinks that I think he is. haha, he is so funny. I better get some activities planned here to keep him busy. Maybe a good swim would be good for wearing him out. Anyway, here are some pictures of our fun times indoors these days.

I wish I would have time to change angles to get their full face, but this is how they look at each other all the time, and it melts my heart.

Soren in his jumper

"Baby face, you've got the cutest little baby face..."

And the boys...


Here is hoping the warmer days are actually coming tomorrow like they say... :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweet boy. He's so big now.

    I hope you are warming up there now. I've been thinking of everyone as I look at the temps. We have lots of snow here. I love the boys looking at each other. So cute.

    ReplyDelete