Today I am thankful that I can love, because He loved me first.
"In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins" 1 John 4:10
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
That I can know love by seeking the one who is Love itself.
"He who does not love, does not know God, for God is Love" 1 John 4:8
I am thankful that He teaches me to love better, the more He shows me His love.
"By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren." 1 John 3:16
May I manifest His love more with each passing year.
Happy Valentines Day friends, may you know His love today.
hmm...a good perspective and reminder friend.
ReplyDeleteThanks and enjoy some time with your man today!
hay, can you send me the name of that blog you were telling me about tonight? i can't seem to find that email that you sent.
ReplyDeleteLoved the chats tonight...you and brian are always a favorite of ours! :)