Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have been putting off blogging so I can put Soren's birth story up, but that is taking some time, so I felt that since I am no longer a lady in waiting that I needed to put something new up here. Baby Tiger is here, our dear Soren Cameron and we are loving having a newborn. It would be a lie to say that it isn't an adjustment for sure and I have had a weepy couple of days, thank you hormones. Overall though it is bliss to hold a newborn in my arms again and to watch T interact with him and want to hold him etc. And I have seen my husband step up and serve and love me and our boys in an amazing way and I feel that I have fallen in love with him all over again. I am so blessed and thankful!
Anyway, I need to go, but the birth story will come soon along with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment