So in baby news Baby Tiger continues to grow. I continue to measure 3-4weeks ahead, but baby is head down and doing well. Sometimes I think he has some secret caffeine drip I don't know about cause he moves like CRAZY! But I love it, all the crazy movements and belly contortions. I am so excited to meet this little one. Since talking with my doula I feel optimistic about this labor and having a v-back. Still dreading being in a big hospital, I don't trust the doctors to have my best interest in mind over their convenience, but I have a voice, and I will use it, and if I have another c-section it won't be because I didn't try everything else. And oh the sweet blissful newborn stage that follows...can't wait. It's hard to be patient in the end, I have high hopes for this baby coming in July, but I am trying to mentally prepare for it not coming early. I am getting closer to being ready for the baby, have been doing lots of nesting lately, but I still have things to do so I can wait a few more weeks. :) Just a few.
Well, I can't remember what else I was going to write about, so I guess that's all for not folks. I will try to add a 36 week prego picture soon. Hard to believe I am 36 weeks already! 4ish weeks to go!
Not the greatest picture quality but this is 36 weeks, measuring 41 :)
I'm so happy I get to meet baby Tiger before I move.
ReplyDeleteI hope you do continue to write because I love reading your thoughts! You are always so real and can put things into perspective so well. It is admirable.
ReplyDeleteI too am excited to meet the wee one...bought him something cute today!
love the belly picture!! so beautiful. makes me miss being pregnant. love the feeling of life growing inside of me.
ReplyDelete