Monday, July 19, 2010

I read a post yesterday about how you know you are at the end of your pregnancy if... and some of them were so true and so funny. I have been thinking about the things that have been different for me this time and thought I should document some of them.
I always always want to be chewing on ice. My teeth are not loving this so much, which is too bad, cause I could chew ice ALL day otherwise. I have craved pasta noodle and pizza all the time. Oranges were my main companion the first four months and now it is nectarines. I can't get enough of them.
Every time I go pee I hope I hear a big woosh to indicate that my water just broke
I wake up hoping that my stomach will start contracting.
I am actually really excited about going into labor and about my labor in general this time. I think it will be great. (It helps that I have not clue what crowning feels like :) )
They carpet cleaned in our building and I LOVED the smell, and wanted to just sit in the hall and sniff the carpet. hahahaha, So weird I know, and I didn't because I know that it probably would have been so bad for me, so I just walked out the door and tried to not inhale too deeply, but oh it was hard. This is the weirdest thing I think thus far in my pregnancy

I have been getting a little nauseous sometimes on random occasions again, but not too bad so that's good. More then anything I just feel tired ALL the time. Kind of wondering if I am not getting enough iron, but I could go back to bed an hour after I got up. I basically eat and shower and then feel done for the day. I still get spurts of energy during the day, but the overall tiredness takes up a greater part of my day.
I love all the rainy days. I just like rain, and it has helped it not be too hot so that has been great. It does make it a bit harder to keep Theo entertained though. Have to be more creative. Or just go puddle jumping. :) I need to do a post on all the funny things that Theo says, but I don't have the energy today and it is nap time. Maybe tomorrow. I love that boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment