I was really stressed most of the week about how God is going to provide when there has been so little work this month. I kept trying to tell myself to look for the gifts, to give thanks, but my spirit wanted to complain. I am reading in Numbers right now though and reading again about how the Israelites always complained and forgot so easily God's goodness, and I realized how much like them I was being in my own attitude, in my heart. It was a good lesson. I think my fear is not that he won't provide but what that will look like. He doesn't have to give us enough to pay the bills, and He would still be Good. There are people all over the world, without work, without food, without homes, but God is still Good and He is still present. I just want at least the bottom line, and a little extra for spending would be nice too. But He doesn't have to give that, and I need to be ok with what that would look like, and I need to stop looking at the future and what it might be like, because the only moment I have is now, and He has provided and I need to give thanks!!! Anyway, that is me, this week, hoping for a better attitude this week.
Love reliving the beach sunsets through pictures..Definitely a gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment