I know I am in need of an attitude adjustment these days, I feel frustrated more often then not and every time I turn around I feel like there is some limitation that reminds me of why I hate c-sections. I feel like complaining about that a lot. I had a fever on and off all weekend and back pain enough to make me want really strong drugs, which I usually hate and try to avoid at all costs. I feel so behind on everything, and I mean like everything, like life. I can't keep up. It turned fall overnight here and I almost panic inside thinking that winter is so close. I don't mind winter, for about 4 months, but this last one seemed SO looooong to me and I just don't feel ready to do it again. I LOVE fall, I just don't like that winter comes so quickly after it.
Anyway, I just really need to refocus here, remember that I just had a baby and that it's ok to be a bit behind for a while, but I am just finding it hard this time around.
I will end this with some pictures now to try and redeem this pathetic post a little. :)
Theo Loving his bike these days.

3 weeks old and 12lbs now. I hope he levels out by 3 months like Theo did cause I hate that he is growing so fast.

I love his chubby cheeks and his super soft full head of hair!
Your normal. It's ok. The second one is the hardest adjustment for most...a bit of a shocker. Give yourself grace:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful pictures! You are a wonderful mom! Love you, Aletha
ReplyDelete